Sunday, January 22, 2017

Famous Last Words: Syllabus Week

So my second semester of my sophomore year just started. So far so good! All of my professors seem nice and knowledgeable (which is always a good thing for a professor at a university). I recently changed my major so I am enjoying what my new “life” has to offer. I am really enjoying my schedule for this semester. It begins at 8:30 (which is pretty early for me) but finishes at 11:45! That means I can come home and take a nap if I wanted to!

This week there was no reading for this class. Tomorrow I start reading the Ramayana. I’m looking forward to that. My favorite writing that I did for this week was my introduction to myself. I had a fun time writing about my life and sharing it with my classmates. It also gave me an excuse to look for cute pictures of all of my animals to include in the post! My group for this first week consists of some great people and writers! They seem so talented and I am looking forward to reading more of their blog posts.

This week in the real world was pretty crazy! Donald Trump was sworn in as president and a lot of people had very strong opinions of the whole ordeal. I actually watched some of the inauguration. This one the first one that I actually remember/was able to watch live. Since my classes get out so early I was able to watch it. The last inauguration happened during a high school school day, so I couldn’t watch. I hope President Trump serves this country well.


For the upcoming week, I am going to try to get my course work for this class finished as soon as possible! I need to make this class a priority and I plan on executing that this week!

A cat completing their assigned blog posts for the week!

2 comments:

  1. First of all love the picture that you added. I am glad that sophomore year started off good for you. I am so surprised at your schedule! It is really awesome though, cause then you have the rest of the day to do whatever. It is good that you like your professors. I think that is highly important in college. I hope your semester is still going well, and I look forward to reading more of your things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so much fun to finish early with class, because it gives you a lot of time to study, catch up on other priorities, etc. I agree with Mehik - you can't have a professor who does not know what is going on in his / her own class and unfortunately some of those professors do exist. How many credit hours are you taking this semester?

    Good luck and I look forward to reading some of your other posts!

    ReplyDelete