Sunday, April 9, 2017

Famous Last Words: Almost There

I really enjoy being able to choose what reading I want to read for each week. Now that we are towards the end of the semester and more specifically this class, it allows me to be able to choose more of what sounds interesting rather than have the obligation of reading it. That may sound confusing, but I am trying to say that I like the creative freedom.

I look forward to finishing this class this week. I am very close to having the correct amount of points to have an A for the class. I did one of these Famous Last Words last week and I might have mentioned that I was trying to finish up the class last week, but that did not happen. I was a little too ambitious. But I am for sure finishing the class this week! It will allow me to focus on all of the my other school work that I have to complete by the end of the semester.

love my school

I really like reading all of my classmate’s storybooks. It if fun to see how creative people get.

This week I had the band banquet. This is just a time to get together with my fellow Pride of Oklahoma and reminisce on the great season that we had. It is a fun time to dress up and catch up with friends. I also always look forward to taking pictures with my friends. These pictures serve as life time memories. I know that once I am older and out of college I will look back on these pictures and remember the great times that I had at OU. I really do love being able to be with my friends and create memories.


Next week my parents are coming up! I am looking forward to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment