Sunday, April 2, 2017

Growth Mindset: Talking to a friend

My friend had never heard of growth mindset. This kind of bums me out. I think that professors and teachers throughout all types of education system should be advocates of the growth mindset system. It would allow the student to know that they have so much more. Just because you fail once it does not define you. After talking to my friend, I told you to think about it and try to put it into her everyday life. I have not heard the results of this yet but I know that it will work!


1 comment:

  1. Growth mindset feels like a new concept, but it has been around for a while now (in a core aspect kind of way). I first learned about it directly at OU, but thinking back, I remember learning about the growth mindset's core values in my High School AP English course. We are given the chance, however, to introduce and educate those who do not know about this mindset, especially if we agree with it strongly.

    ReplyDelete