Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Wikipedia Trails from serpent to violin concerto

I was reading a story with serpents in it earlier this week. I looked up what a serpent is. It is just a carnivorous reptile. It is pretty much a snake. It is used in a lot of different styles of mythology.

Next I went to the Hydra which is a constellation. This constellation is the largest of 88 modern constellations. The Hydra looks like a serpent in the sky.

Next I went to William Herschel. I went here because Herschel was my favorite character on The Walking Dead. But William Herschel is a British Astronomer. He constructed the first large telescope.

Finally I went to violin concerto. This is a solo violin piece often for an ensemble or orchestra. Many major composers are violin players. The violin is a beautiful instrument.


No comments:

Post a Comment