Sunday, April 2, 2017

Famous Life Words: Life Update

This is the first Last Word assignment that I have done. I realized this week that I am pretty close to finishing up this class with an A. I do not need that many more points. I have decided that in addition to doing my assignments every week, I will do every single extra credit assignment. This will ensure me that I will be able to finish early. I am trying to finish up in Week 11 (but probably going into further weeks to get the amount of points I need). I look forward to finishing up this class and being able to reflect on everything that I learned.

My other classes are going pretty good. I have a test coming up in Spanish. I am not too worried about it. I feel like the Spanish department at OU gives so many assignments that are like the test, so it is like we already know what to expect with exam time rolls around. I am confident that I will do extremely well on my Spanish test in the near future.


My writing this week was weird. I kind of did not like the story that I wrote. By the time I finished it I was able to say that that was my least favorite story from the semester. Usually I like where I go with my stories, but this week I was indifferent. It was very modern and extremely cheesy. I might have goofed it up a little too much. But now I am able to learn for next time!

My birthday is coming up in the next couple of weeks! I am looking forward to it because that means that my parents will be here! I love when they come up to Norman! I get to show them around to my favorite places. They also really like the church I attend here. It is McFarlin United Methodist. They will be here for Easter so they are looking forward to it! So am I!



I don’t know what took me so long to do one of these blog posts! I really like it! I will be back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment